View looking out from the second floor of the temple.
Original paint remaining from 1,450 BC. Why do I have to repaint my parents' house every three years?
- Islamic Cairo: Ibn Tulun mosque (879 AD)
- Thrilled that Train to Luxor Finally Arrives...
- Invitation to Belly Dancing Competition
- Luxor Temple: 3000 Years of Religious History
- Our Ship: The Nile Plaza
- Friends in Aswan, Elephantine Island
- Outside Nubian Museum, Aswan
- Felluca Sailboat Ride, Aswan
- Valley of the Kings, Luxor
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Princess at the Queen's Temple
- Felluca on the Nile
- Other Ships on the Nile
- Edfu Temple of Horus, South of Luxor
- Effaced Images at Edfu Temple
- Karnak Temple
- Hypostyle Hall at Karnak
- Floating Textile Market
- Eager Merchants in Canoes
- View from Luxor Marriot
- ▼ February (20)